miércoles, 30 de marzo de 2011

••••••••••••• College Life •••••••••••••


Task 1. Giving Opinions about College life. Consider the following questions:
1. How do you like your university?
R= Well, I like of my university the structure and the technology.
2. How many subjects are you taking this semester?
R= 5
3. What is your major? Why did you choose your major? Do you have any regrets?
R= Informatic Engineering, I Take it, Because I would like to participate in the development of a software someday; and not, I don’t have any regrets.
4. Are there some professors that you can learn from more easily than others? What are the qualities that make you want to study for a certain professor? Who is your favorite teacher?
R= According to the first question, of course , always going to be a teacher with who is more easily to learn; respect to the second question, well… I think a teacher need to know their subjects very well, and mix it with jokes to don’t make the class boring… about my favorite teacher, in this semester is Mary Osorio, she’s a little odious (well… very, very odious) but, she knows very well the “subject” and makes the class funny with her owns experiences with her family or whatever…
5. How did you decide which college to attend?
R= Because the scholarship brought me here.
6. What are three big differences between your college life so far and your high school days?
• I met more people here than my high school days.
• The system of inscription was different in my high school days.
• The buildings here are more moderns than my old school.
7. Are you more independent from your parents now than you were in high school?
R= Yes, of course.

8. What is the most difficult class you have taken so far?
R= Differential Equations.
9. Are you a member of any student groups? Which ones? What do you do? Are you satisfied with what's happening with your group(s)?
R= No, I’m not a member of any group here.
10. What are the top three changes you would like to see happen at your university?
R= I think that the university don’t have big problems, but, one thing that I would change, maybe, could be the system of inscriptions here, I mean, rotate the days of inscriptions for career every trimester.
11. What are the top three things you hope to get out of (get as a result of) your university days?
-  Well, I hope get a good preparation to get a good job.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario